North AmericaSouth AmericaWestern EuropeEastern EuropeMiddle EastAfricaAsiaSoutheast Asia & Oceania

The GlobEx Markets logo

Stock Exchanges

Official Website: Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX)

In 2008, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), for the establishment of a securities exchange in the Kingdom of Cambodia, was signed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) in Cambodia and the Korea Exchange. In March 2009, the Royal Government of Cambodia, represented by the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), and the Korea Exchange (KRX) signed an official joint venture agreement to establish the Cambodia Securities Exchange as a public enterprise.

The Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) was incorporated on February 23rd, 2010. In accordance with the joint venture agreement, the CSX was capitalized by both parties in which the MEF owns 55% of the registered capital with the KRX owning remaining 45%.

  • Wall Street Journal
  • Financial Times
  • Bloomberg
  • Nikkei Asian Review
  • Reuters